Thursday, 26 September 2013

Five Hundred

It seems like a long time but it was much harder for me. After the incident that turned my world upside down last November on the 17th life has been a challenge. To get my dignity back.

Currently I am pursuing a Post Grad Diploma in Photography. A field for which I have always had an inclination. However within the last year my point-an-shoot camera was stolen and last week I lost all the photographs I had taken from it thanks to an idiot tech guy not backing up my data on reformatting the laptop.

It was a signal to make new memories and to aspire a new way-of-life.

Tomorrow I turn 33 and it has been the hardest year of my life. Going for therapy, fighting the odds and surviving. I was told earlier this month that I just have to continue my medication for 3 more months and then I can stop. Since I survived this I know I can survive anything life throws at me. Here's hoping the wheels turn sensibly. Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Every day is a new start, Forget what was there, look for what is ahead. Cheers

Anonymous said...

Oh and google turned 15 today. you and gOOgle ;) have same birthday.